A two-day meeting (May 5 and 6, 2015) will be held at the Spain National Research Council (CSIC) headquarters in Madrid. This meeting will be focused in well targetted presentations to put forward the main goals of the project and to foster further team discussions and brainstorming. The meeting will be divided into 4 sessions covering the following topics:
- May 5 (09:30 to 10:30) General overview of the project
- May 5 (10:30 to 13:00) Dust formation (observations, spectroscopy, chemical modelling and nucleation)
- May 5 (15:00 to 17:30) Dust analysis (analogs, experimental techniques)
- May 6 (09:00 to 13:30) Dust spectroscopy (astrophysical conditions) and processes (photo/thermo-processing, gas-grain interactions)
- May 6 (15:00 to 17:00) Technical session (engineering, vacuum)
- May 6 (17:30 to 18:30) Summary of the PIs
The final program will be posted here when available.
Meeting place and travel
The meeting will take place at the CSIC Press Room in C/ Serrano 113 (Building 113). See both the general map around CSIC and map of CSIC headquarters. See also an underground (“Metro”) map or visit this link to consult the Madrid metro in different formats.
CSIC headquarters is pretty near both from the República Argentina (line 6) and Gregorio Marañón (line 7) metro stations. The Nuevos Ministerios metro station, which connects to all the airport terminals, is 1.5 km away. These items can be checked at the general map around CSIC above.
Metro fares can be consulted here